"In life there are no solutions ; there are forces on the move : you have to create them and the solutions follow"
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Four categorical principles :
A methodical intellectual rigor concerning all the subjects of TSD
A grammar composed of :
- The definition of a generic approach of action significant for all the types of actions.
- A method of specification of this generic approach of action to define the specific approach of action oriented to a particular action.
A metrics made up of four procedures :
- A " procedure of global territorial diagnosis ".
- A " procedure of measure of the quality of the actions of TSD ".
- A " procedure of surveillance of the quality of sustainable development of territories ".
- A " procedure of labelling of the actions ".
A set of nine working tools :
- (1) a " typological approach ".
- (2) a " systematic approach ".
- (3) The " approach with global commitment ".
- (4) a " method of identification for the production of the formal definition of the quality of an action ".
- (5) a " method of identification for the production of the quality requirement definition of the quality of an action ".
- (6) a " method of characterization for the production of the explicit definition of the quality of an action ".
- (7) a " qualitative approach of the quality ".
- (8) a multi-purpose " assessment method ".
- (9) a " method of presentation " of actions concerning territories and means of territorial development.
Copyright © E.S.S.E.N.C.E 2018. All rights reserved.
73 rue Léon Bourgeois, Palaiseau | 06 15 13 75 04 | firstname.lastname@example.org